We have released Zepheer 2.0, go to the Zepheer’s page and try new version. This version isn’t just a regular update, please, be advised that:
- The upgrade is free for regular licenses, but the app will ask for the license key. Just use your old license from Zepheer 1.X.
- The upgrade is paid for Mac App Store users: it’s available for $4.99 for two weeks, will go back to $9.99 in the middle of July.
- In the Mac App Store there is yet available old Zepheer 1.3, it’s kept in order to allow existing customers to download and install it.
- If you’ve bought Mac App Store version recently – between March and June 2013 – you can contact us at support e-mail and get a free upgrade as well.
We’re really sorry to make the upgrade paid in the Mac App Store, but we have no choice, actually. We have totally no exposure in the MAS, nowadays new versions are not shown on top of the list (only new apps), so publishing a new app is the only way to “let the world know”. At the same time, we keep free upgrades for the regular users as our thanks for their support – as we get for $ from each purchase from our store, plus we have much more freedom and possibilities in publishing our own versions of the apps. Overall, I hope you’ll understand this situation, thanks.
New in this version:
- 60+ new effects
- Lots of new resources.
- Highly reduced loading time.
- Optimized preview generation: faster, doesn’t utilize CPU/GPU on idle